DAI Forumers

Friday, July 14, 2006

Caught In A Net

"I got caught in a net..."

If you're a fan of "Lost" then you'll know what I'm talking about. And sadly, this time I'm not talking about myself. It just so happens 75% of the residents I live with have been caught in a net in the past 24 hours.

Am I bitter? Not really. It's nice to hear my roommates are doing well. And it's not that I'm listening. Believe me, my radio is up all the way to avoid hearing something I shouldn't. But should I be bitter? Probably so... The drought that's been going on in my life is not due to environmental factors or a lack in ability. I'd say it's more a choice in allocating funds. Being, I have no funds so I can only spend on crap I need. And right now, I'm just not hurting for it.

But who knows. Maybe the adult sound show constantly going on in my household will change my needs. Getting caught in a net may be more important... than say... food.

Fob: "Man, I'm so hungry..."
Fob's Penis: "Dude, so am I..."
Fob: "Lets get something to eat. Burgers?"
Fob's Penis: "Nah... I was thinking some cat fish..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home