DAI Forumers

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Creepy

I felt so weird at work today. One of the guys was asking about my friend (since he saw us together last week): how old she is, if we went to high school together, what kind of car she drives, etc. I think he even asked if she has a dog, but I thought he asked me if I had a dog.

And I dunno, haha, for a moment I felt ugly because this friend seems to get a lot of guys asking her out. But they tend to come off as stalkers. XD So I guess that's "x" less problem(s) for me to deal with.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Ghetto FOBulous said…

    She probably has that "don't approach me" look. But yeah I don't think you need stalker guys like that in your life.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger HeartlessCloud said…

    Yeah, that's kinda weird. Was he stalker-ish, too?

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Semi said…

    I used to be a stalker. Huh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home