DAI Forumers

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How to see you again

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, everyone, really. All two of you must be very disappointed in me.

Anyway, I've been back in school for a month, and I finally got a dorm on Monday. I was commuting before that, having to get up at 5 every morning to go in with mom for classes didn't start until after 9...and waiting until 4 to be picked up, even when I only had one class for the day. Trust me, it's every bit as fun as it sounds. The dorm is nice, but the central air system is blasting air at full power, and the only way to keep the room not completely freezing is to open the window and let some of it out (it helps, but it's still cold in here). Otherwise, it's great to have a dorm again, especially since my roommate is hardly in it. >=P

Japanese class is my favorite, by far. We're being taught conversational Japanese mostly, and I've learned the Hiragana writing system. One down, two to go...

Other than that, not much new is going on. Lost season 3 starts next Wednesday, I can't wait for that, despite the really questionable schedule. Also, promo stills for the new Harry Potter movie were released recently. Fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home