DAI Forumers

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Jeez, I feel like a loser.

I actually didn't post this in my blogger. It's acutally from my LJ, but since we're posting about how things are going in our lives, I figured this would okay. I touched up the rambling and what not.

Aite. Here's a blow by blow account of my weekend (friday included). Sorry if I ramble, I just want to get this out of the way.

My friend Varun and I were jubiliant at getting through midterms, so we just wanted to get drunk.

I stayed up all night on thursday/friday morning to make it to my theatre class at 8am. I do, and then I head to Bio. It's 10am, and I head back to the dorms and knock out. I wake up at 5pm or so, and chill for a little bit. Around 9pm, Varun and I walk to Taco Bell. I had eaten dinner already, so I just got two supreme chalupas. We then head to Rite Aid, where I get shampoo and a pack of Titan Phillies (the most ghetto, cheap-ass cigars money can buy). I head back to the dorms. It's around 10 or 11pm. I chill, watching my hallmate Josh owning Zelda 64 Ocarina Of Time. Crystal (my hallmate, who was a total "twinkie" and I took it upon myself to "Asian-ize," like getting her into anime, manga and J and K music) really needed to smoke something so I gave her one of my cigars. Then Crystal, Kenta and I head down to the smoking area. Crystal can't really handle the cigar, and it doesn't have any nicotine, so she gives hers to me. We all finish up and head back to the hall.

Now, it's saturday morning 1:00am, So we head into Lex's room and I drink 12 shots of vodka in a very short amount of time.I was floored, but I stayed up until 6 or 7 am doing various things all while very intoxicated, like drunk dialing a bunch of people, browsing myspace, chilling in Crystal's room watching Gackt videos of all things, then I pass out on my bed.

I wake up at 3:00pm, with no hangover and hang out in my hall. Now it's saturday night, 9pm or so, and I promised Varun I'd try and get some alky, so I go on a beer run with Lex and Caroline, who just came back from the beach. They owed Kenta a 40oz of mickeys, but I offered to cover it. So I get three 40oz Mickey's and a 12 pack of Newcastle Brown Ale. Lex and Caroline owe me 10 bucks. I shove 2 Mickey's and a 12 pack of newcastle into my backpack. I knew it looked really obvious. We then head back to the dorms. The other Mickeys 40 and the other 12 pack went into a bag in the trunk of Caroline's car.

We brought that all up into the hall, and I headed into my room, putting makeshift padding in my backpack to keep the bottles from clinking, picking up my ipod, my lighter and the three cigars that were left. I then walked over all the way to Stonehaven Apartments(a good 30 minute walk), past a cop, with my obvious rectangular backpack, and head over to Varun's place to get drunk and rewatch all of Live Action Great Teacher Onizuka.

One Mickeys 40 and 4 Newcastles later(each), having drunk dialed some people again, and eaten all of Shiv's chips, Varun and I went and smoke two of those Titan Phillies. He had his own pack, which I had made him purchase when we went to Rite Aid on Friday, because he kept mooching off of my during our previous drunk adventures. So anyway, we came back, polished off the leftover Newcastles, and walked to Denny's (A good 45 mins away). Stupid, aren't we? We got kicked out for being drunk and disorderly and they threatened to call the cops, hahaha. We headed back to the apartment and Varun crashed. I listened to some Filter on my ipod, then I knocked out too.

I woke up at 11:00, no hangover, and watched tv for a while. Varun gets a call from Shiv saying that his Mom is going to come in when he arrives at 2:15 or 2:30, and so we should clean the place up. I took out the trash, and then around 2:00, we headed to Jack In The Crack...I mean, Jack In The Box. I got two regular tacos and the spicy chicken combo. Mmmm. We headed back, and Shiv had come back from home. I then chilled and watched Varun and his guild make some big breakthroughs in World Of Warcraft. My Dad called and I talked to him for 50 minutes, and I headed back to the dorms around 7pm. I checked on my downloads, hung out with hallmates, and now in 30 minutes I have to walk to the foxhole at Pentland to rehearse the play with people from my theatre class. I think when I come back I should pick the times for my classes because I need to register tommorrow. Bio5c is waitlisted. From a class size of 300 for 5b, 5c has a maximum of 200, so they expect 1/3 of us to fail.

Anyway that was my weekend.

I think I'll leave this out of my blogger.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger sothirteen said…

    In a way, that sounded kinda fun... Most of my adventures are without alcohol.

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Ghetto FOBulous said…

    Enjoy your days with no hangovers. Because in 5 years your head will feel like it got split open with a hammer after drinking all night.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Mode said…

    @Zany: You're StraightEdge? That's pretty cool. A lot of my friends are too. I totally respect that, especially when surrounded by peers that aren't StraightEdge.

    @Fob: Well, I don't expect to continue the recent frequency and sheer volume of drinking over the last month and a half. I sort of expect to slow it down to one beer a day when I'm 21. Or none at all... I wonder what are the chances of that happening?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Ghetto FOBulous said…

    Pretty unlikely... Unless you knock someone up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home