DAI Forumers

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Devil's mark

I knew one day, the sins of the past would catch up to me. Going house to house coveting all my neighbors wives over and over again, sometimes multiple times in one night. I was doing his evil deeds...

Bad karma will eventually catch up to you and leave you scarred naked in the gutter with an eternal mark to show... "I'm a bad, bad man..."

Being a pawn of evil, I'm no different. I was recently given the mark. The sign that says, "Will work for naughty spankings..." which has been burnt into my skin as...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SATAN'S HAND JOB!!!

Yes. Ol' Lucifer decided to use his mystical satanic ways to use burning hot oil and nut all over my arm. A scar that will most likely be carried with me the rest of my life, or until I get really drunk and somehow get my arm chopped off. Which ever one first!

But still, I am lucky. If I hadn't used my arm to shield myself I would have been stuck with SATAN'S FACIAL! And that's just not fun unless it's the real thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home