DAI Forumers

Monday, March 20, 2006

I seriously need to get out more.

The past weekend was quite exciting.

Friday--After taking some notes in Westin, my friend and I rode the elevator to the top floor and back down. It was a cheap thrill, but whatever. Then we checked out Nikko cuz she liked the "curved" design from the outside. Once we got in I think she wanted to leave. It was prolly too breezy for her, but I liked the feeling. Ever since I got my haircut, I stopped worrying about my hair getting messy; it's pretty easy to fix. And sometimes I get the feeling of singing "The Sound of Music". XD

Saturday--Checked out Weddings in Paradise--some expo to help potential brides (and grooms if they're dragged over there) with wedding stuff. The only thing I liked about the expo was cake tasting. Honestly, I never really put much thought into "my future wedding". I don't know why. Anyway, after getting bored with the expo, my friends and I checked out more of the hotel. They have a pond with koi and a Japanese-style bridge. Then we checked out the view of the ocean and continued to hmm, what do you call it? Well, let's just say we went down to the rocky beach area. Good thing we wore sneakers. It was fun. Getting back up was hard cuz the hill was steep. One of my friends started humming the Rocky theme and I just kept laughing. I ran out of breath and almost fell to the ground laughing. Maybe it's a girl thing, but we went to the restroom to freshen up. When I wiped my glasses, the lens popped out and the screw got out of place. So, hahaha, sheesh, we sat on a couch so I could fix my glasses. My friend held the frame and lens in place while I tried to put the screw back, but I dropped it. I gave up looking for it and decided to just wear my glasses with my left eye closed. Haha, it felt odd so I just went around without my glasses. The strangest feeling, really. Good thing I didn't have to drive. I didn't expect my friends to feel determined in getting an eyeglass repair kit, but they did anyway. ;__; The screw driver didn't really work, but the screw fit so I tried to put put it in with my fingernail. It went half-way, but haha, it was enough. Next time, I should just bring an eyeglass repair kit with spare screws.

Nothing interesting happened on Sunday.

I live on a small island. People think there's nothing to do here. I guess they've done and seen everything already, but I hope more things like this happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home