DAI Forumers

Friday, March 10, 2006

It's gonna be one of those weekends...

Alright, so I'm physically and mentally exhausted. It's hard for me to focus on the task at hand because my mind is just out there and all over the place. It was a busy week, it's gonna be a busy weekend, and at least the next two weeks are gonna be really, really hard. I guess that's what college is all about, but it's no more bearable.

Unfortunately, there's no rest for me-it's Friday night, and I can't go to see my uncle in New York for his birthday (by the way, Happy Birthday, uncle Shaun!) because I'm gonna have to work all weekend to get my second Child Psychology journal handed in late (minus some credit), math work, and a Journalism article done. The only way I can possibly do it all in the next two days is to work without taking too many breaks, and starting the moment I finish this post (hopefully I can at least knock off most of the Journalism article).

The only thing keeping me sane at the moment are Doritos, Gatorade, and Do As Infinity's Tangerine Dream single. Ayumi's newest single (Startin'/Born To Be...) is awesome, too (especially the video for Born To Be...). That should help keep my mind focused as I write...maybe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger David said…

    Good luck with your final push through the school year. If the work you've done for DAIforum/2DL is any indication you'll blaze through with flying colors

     

Post a Comment

<< Home