DAI Forumers

Friday, March 10, 2006

Faster than Life

I'm hyped. This is going to be the weekend that I get things rolling. I know, I know, I say it to myself every week, I've said it to myself for the past month, but this is it. I don't care what happens tonight and tomorrow and every day after that, but I'm ready to start doing what I've planned out for life.

We got our yearbook deadline done! I guess our group partially owes it to Ying, who treats Tommy like a dog on a leash. I'm serious! I'm sure it's all in good intention to get the work done (and it works, as shown) but sometimes I'm scared Tommy's going to pull a heart attack. One day I've got to film it and title it "Yearbook SM". I'm just glad it isn't me. But hey, we're getting our A's right? The end justifies the means.

The band's Pancake Breakfast happens tomorrow morning and I signed up for bright and early six in the morning. I still haven't sold a single ticket; I was never a sales kind of person, reasoning being I hate it when people try to convince me to buy things (did I ever write about the time I pledged 10$ to the local police force and never paid it? I'm a total sucker for telemarketers) so it reflects when the roles are switched. Or if you prefer to say so, then I just plainly suck at fundraisers. Maybe I'll be able to grab some wanderers at the breakfast without tickets to sell them to.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger 30 50 said…

    thanks, but it's not my birthday! it is mode's though. happy 20th to him!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home