DAI Forumers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

You live. You learn.

Today I had a day off--Charter Day. But I still feel like I wasted a day not doing any actual school stuff. Ahh, MIDTERMS! (>__<) I have three left: 2 math and 1 interior design. All I did today was listen to a conference for my psych project and get price quotes for a project in interior design. I'll help my friend design her room with a budget less than $150. (We're poor college students!) I'd say we did a pretty good job today looking for stuff we need. Prolly by the end of this week we'll buy the stuff we checked for about $75 hopefully before discount. Haha, we're really stretching it, but I think we can deal and make a really good room. It's a good thing the room is small so we won't need so much paint. I just wonder when we'll get started on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home